Welcome to HR-Net
The Hellenic Resources Network
The Hellenic Resources Network (HR-Net) is a project of the Hellenic Resources Institute.
This server is located in Boston and it is maintained by a group of volunteers who collect, archive and index a variety of documents related to Greece and its greater neighborhood.
- HR-Net. Learn more about the Hellenic Resources Network and the people behind it.
- What's New. HR-Net News: Recent additions, server information and status updates.
- Usage Statistics. 900 thousand accesses per week!
- Your Feedback is greatly
appreciated. We try to respond to all comments and requests.
To help you use HR-Net to its fullest.
- PNP: The HR-Net Personal NewsPaper. A
user friendly interface to over fifty custom
mailing lists available on HR-Net.
- PNP-Online: "Your" PNP-based Latest News page.
The PNP is supported by members of the HR-Net Group, questions
should be addressed to email@example.com
- Interesting Nodes.
Search Engines & Tools and directories containing hundreds of links to
information sources pertaining to Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, the Balkans,
Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Middle East, the European Union and
its Members, the United States of America, International Mass Media and
several other sources.
If you think something is missing from this list, please send us a message at
- Computing in Greek. Information on how to read,
write and print using greek fonts on most popular computer platforms.
[Windows 3.1 / 3.11 Systems]
[Windows '95 Systems]
[Apple Macintosh Systems]
- News Searches. Search every news
bulletin and document archived on the HR-Net server.
Web Pages Created by the HR-Net Group or Hosted on HR-Net for a variety of Greek and Greek
Pages mirrored onto the HR-Net Server
Hellenic Resources Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 380912
Cambridge, MA 02238, U.S.A.
Fax: +1 (617) 725-3445
email: Feedback form